Find a Doctor BC
is a website dedicated to helping patients assist each other find family practitioners accepting new patients in BC.

Observe family doctors who are accepting new patients in BC correct now Search for Family Doctors

The site works by providing location and contact information for virtually of the clinics and medico offices providing family unit practitioner services in an expanse.

Sample doc search map

Patients actively looking for a family doctor can employ this data to easily see which doctors might be accepting new patients in their area. If at that place are none, patients can phone call those clinics whose status may have changed recently and hands report their findings to others.

We currently cover 760 family clinics in BC, representing over 3,800 family physicians and nurse practitioners and 97% of BC'southward population.

Since starting in 2019, hundreds of people in BC take used findadoctorbc.ca to help them find a family doctor. Hither is what some of them are saying.

I wanted to reach out to you to "thank-yous" from the bottom of my centre. I finally found a Medico in Victoria! There is no way I would have got her without your service. Your service is incredible, and I can't recommend it enough. Thank-yous again for making my life then much easier.

― Laureen from Victoria

Later on hearing how hard information technology would exist to find a Dr. subsequently our motility to the island, I was then surprised and grateful that your service found one for us after merely a few months – all-time $12 I ever spent! I never would have been able to practise this so quickly on my own.

― Lynn from Parksville

Observe family doctors who are accepting new patients in BC right now Search for Family Doctors

Sign-up to be notified when a doctor in your surface area starts accepting new patients Sign-up Now